Wednesday 8 September 2010

Mumbai!

Victoria Station, Bombay

One of my fav Blogs is Design Sponge... I follow it religiously on a daily basis and today I was very pleasantly surprised to see a city guide post on Mumbai :) It's been one of my fav cities for a long long time... Dad used to sail in and out of this big-mad-beautiful city all the time and Mom & I would often join his ship in Bombay (as I knew it then), so I got to spend a lot of time there growing up! And some of my favorite family members used to live there & we often visit them there as well (Masi, Uncle, Dolly & Nikki)... loads of fun and many wonderful memories :)

I often find myself missing the city, even craving it at times. It does remind me of home when ever I think of my time there many many years ago.

Some excellent suggestions on the post for those who might be planning on a trip to Mumbai!
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/09/mumbai-city-guide.html

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails