Thursday, 2 July 2009
Wednesday, 20 May 2009
Saturday, 25 April 2009
I came across this wonderful, quick, easy and yumm chocolate mug recipe :o) and just had to share it with you all... so the next time you crave for something sweet, some chocolate or some cake... 5 minutes is all it'll take :o) Oh yeah... make sure to use a LARGE mug, as the cake size is pretty generous! :D
What you'll need:
1 large mug
4 Tbsp. flour
4 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
1 large egg
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. oil
1/4 cup chocolate chips (plus some extra for sprinkling on top when it comes out of the microwave)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1. Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
4. Add the 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and vanilla extract, and mix again.
5. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Remove from microwave and sprinkle top of cake with chocolate chips.
6. Allow to cool a little, and then dig in!
Friday, 17 April 2009
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Friday, 10 April 2009
Watching this video brought a big smile and I was singing and danced along :o)... Sound of Music, one of my fav childhood movies and lovely memories associated with it... summer holidays would start and mommy dear would rent the movie for all the kiddies (me, friends & cousins) to watch...
I can imagine mommy dear smiling and singing along as well!!
Although this is a T-Mobile advertisement shot in Antwerp... it's lovely to see, the magic of sound of music and all it's songs still lives!
Wednesday, 1 April 2009
Sunday, 22 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
Monday, 2 February 2009
Sunday, 1 February 2009
Saturday, 31 January 2009
Sunday, 25 January 2009
Saturday, 24 January 2009
Sunday, 18 January 2009