Wednesday 29 September 2010

...in LoVe with Mr Darcy


Ok so I have been in LoVe with Mr Darcy from Pride & Prejudice ever since I read the book ages ago... and since I saw the 1995 BBC adaptation, (it would be reasonable to understand that) I have been in LoVe with Colin Firth ~ who played Mr Darcy... I watch any and every movie of his and must have watched P&P a million times (and counting) ;-)

So you can imagine how excited and disappointed I am today when I found out he lives only minutes from where I live! His wife's shop is one I frequent all the time and probably walk by his house all the time as well (only if I knew exactly which one)... and not once have I bumped into him :( Come on Mr Darcy, you can't hide from me forever... I'll find you one of these days ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails