Friday 10 April 2009

The magic of Sound of Music!


Watching this video brought a big smile and I was singing and danced along :o)... Sound of Music, one of my fav childhood movies and lovely memories associated with it... summer holidays would start and mommy dear would rent the movie for all the kiddies (me, friends & cousins) to watch...

I can imagine mommy dear smiling and singing along as well!!

Although this is a T-Mobile advertisement shot in Antwerp... it's lovely to see, the magic of sound of music and all it's songs still lives!

Enjoy :o)

2 comments:

  1. Yep - i agree. It had me sing along too while watching the clip and reminded me of watching this movie over and over again as a kid. Haan - also salzburg is on my list of places to see.... i read somewhere - they even have a sound of music tour and all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree Dolla! :) love the movie and everything about it... great childhood memories associated with it and even i have Salzburg on my list of places to see... and even i've read about famous 'Sound of Music' tours there ;-) We should go together... I am telling u... another trip for us already planned :p ;-) :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails