Friday 12 December 2008

Not a good day!

Tupperware, towels, containers all over the place... I feel like turning the coffee table upside down ... it would make a nice boat... just in case... We are sick and tired of our leaky flat!!

It's friday night, the lady who stays above us, knows her water is overflowing and running through her floor boards into our flat roof... yet she is out enjoying her evening while we sit and collect dripping water....Our land lady is away enjoying her weekend least concerned about checking on her flat that is getting ruined... insurance will pay and she'll get it repaired, so all good for her... what about us!? We are just frustrated and irritated after a week long affair of leaks and drips... can someone shut the water source to the flat above us... so we can sleep in peace tonight...

I got Pheasant meat from Waitrose for the first time... and found an interesting recipe to try... went out to get all the ingredients for the marination... prepared the marination and the meat went bad!! So I had to throw it all away... I hate throwing away food... 

Just not my day today... and we want this drip drip... tip tip... to stop!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That doesn't sound good. hope things get fixed SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my full sympathy with u....nd abt d food going bad I also hate wasting food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals for your concern... we are dry, the flat has stopped leaking and are doing better now...

    And working on getting things fixed!

    I know Simz... hate throwing away food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. '
    '
    '
    '
    \_/

    drip,drip,drip,into the bucket that must have been quite a task!
    -arsh

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails