Friday 5 December 2008

Egyptian Embassy we love you!

This post is going to be surprisingly short... what a day at the Egyptian embassy in comparison to the Indian embassy experience a few weeks ago... I entered the Egyptian embassy with our passports/applications at 11.40 am and was out at 11.41 am... I am not even sure what happened... it was quick... I don't even remember much, I was in shock and happy :) (I think) I was able to submit both our applications and deposit the fees, get a token in return to pick up our passports later next week... all under a minute... did my watch stop... did time stop!?... did I dream this up... all those prayers and dreams for a smooth experience at an embassy, any embassy, finally paid off ;) WOW!! I just hope posting this too soon on my blog won't jinx it (fingers crossed please, everyone... I think we need it regardless... especially when it comes to visas and embassies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails