Thursday 15 March 2012

Noorie & her Big Bro!



Big brother Ekambir & l'il sis Harnoor meet for the first time... these two are going to be naughty partners in crime for many many years to come. It is such a blessing that they both are just two months apart and will grow up together :-) Their first meet & greet was interesting... they both slept peacefully, possibly the only time they are going to be so peacefully quiet. Reminds me of my childhood and my cousin brothers, who were very protective of me and we got into so much trouble together being kids... precious & priceless memories. I look forward to Ekam & Noorie making their own memories and growing up around each other. It is such a joy to have cousins your own age.

Ginny-Tony and us have lived so close to each other since we've been married and soon they are going to be relocating to India for a short time. I so wish they would have still been here, especially now that the little ones are here, it would have been wonderful for the cousins to grow up around each other, but I know we'll make even more of an effort to make sure they both visit each other often and get to spend as much time with each other as possible.

Keep watching this space for future (naughty) adventures & tales of these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails