Monday 13 September 2010

I'd rather be sleeping....zzzzZ!

Ok, so it's a little late... really late to be exact! I much rather be sleeping myself but my lower back went into spasm earlier today and I am in way to much pain and discomfort to sleep just yet. Plus I took some medicine and a nap in the evening hence no more sleep left in my eyes...

Not to worry, I am sure i'll be as good as new in a day or two with some rest :)

Considering I am up with not much I can do except sit straight and still, I thought I'd blog :) I have a huge stash of (never ending) pictures saved for ideas and inspiration which I go through from time to time, and as I was just browsing through a few I delightfully stumbled upon some treasures I had to share. These are a few candid portraits of very famous people that I simply love... well in most cases the people yes I do like/love... but more importantly these portraits are simply gorgeous!

Enjoy :)
M

Above: Julie Andrews

Above: Madhubala

Above: JFK & Jacqueline Kennedy

Above: Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails